Friday, May 30, 2014

#9: Explore one course from MIT and comment on it.

The MIT Opencoursewave is a convenient way to know the teaching methods abroad. I think this is a good way to let the knowledge open to the public. But I am not very interest in the science and engineering subjects. So I choose a cross-disciplinary topic about environment course. The environment is very important issue today. They are talk about Economic & Environmental Issues in Materials Selection. They use life cycle assessment method to analysis the problem. I think this lecture is too difficult to understand. But it let me see the students abroad is very courage to express their own ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Jay. Taiwan should have more teaching methods like the MIT. Maybe it's because you are not used to this kind of lecturing, but you can have more practice to enhance your English proficiency. :)

    ReplyDelete