Friday, March 7, 2014

Giant panda cub Yuan Zai unveiled in Taiwan's Taipei zoo


I am confused for the words,unveil and separate.

I use the website,Longman and Oxford to solve my problem.

Unveil

1 to show or tell people about a new product or plan for the first time.
2 to remove the cover from something, especially as part of a formal ceremony.

Separate

forming a unit by itself; not joined to something else.

IDIOM - go your separate ways

1 to end a relationship with someone.
2 to go in a different direction from someone you have been traveling with.

I feel the example sentence is useful for me.
It can let me know how to use the new word at some occasion that I need.
Also,I love the idiom they provided.
It can let my article feeling vivid but not rigid.

No comments:

Post a Comment